Writer / Producer
Los Angeles, CA
Seeking innovative and inventive creative writer/producer to join the Emmy Award-winning creative agency, Studio City, to lead the marketing campaign for a nationally-syndicated talk show. Must be ready to write and produce for various marketing assignments: Image Spots, Daily Topicals, Trailers and Sizzle Reels. Candidate should demonstrate contemporary and evolving techniques, copywriting and targeted positioning to connect with the intended viewer and a passion to routinely change up the norm.
Candidate must have experience at an agency or network, demonstrate articulate client interaction and able to direct high-profile talent.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Please submit portfolio links of entertainment marketing only. All creative work submitted must be written and conceived 100% by the candidate or identified as collaboration where applicable.
Job basics include:
- Write, produce and conceptualize spots, sizzles and in-show content.
- Supervise all editing, graphics and final post-production.
- Strategize daily marketing and long-range plans.
- Experience interacting with show and studio marketing execs and talent.
- Must be able to work as a local in Los Angeles
- May at times require extended hours and weekends as deadlines warrant.
Candidates may be asked to participate in a writing test.
Studio City’s marketing content reaches more than 100-million screens worldwide every day. Studio City is the winner of more than 100 industry awards and three-time winner of the Emmy Award.
Apply using the form below or email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS REGARDING THIS POSITION ACCEPTED